Brent D. Black, M.D.
Brent D. Black, M.D., internal medicine physician, received his Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Cell Science from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida. He went on to earn his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Florida in Gainesville, Florida.
Dr. Black completed his Internal Medicine Residency at the University of Virginia, Health Sciences Center, in Charlottesville, Virginia.
He is a member of the following:
- Fawcett Hospital, Board of Trustees, Chairman and Vice-Chairman
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Charlotte County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- American Medical Association
Dr. Black has been treating patients in Port Charlotte, Florida for over thirty years! He welcomes you to his location.