Gustavo Arrojo, MD
Bradenton Primary-Care Physician Gustavo Arrojo, MD, is your primary partner in health. He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. He joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Centro de Estudios Tecnologicos, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Residency: Internal medicine, Atlantic Health System Mountainside Hospital, Montclair, New Jersey
- Specialty: Internal medicine
- Clinical Interests: Diabetes, metabolism, thyroid disorders, chronic fatigue, hormone replacement, acupuncture, and environmental/holistic care
- Philosophy of Care: “My philosophy of care is the balance of mind, body, and metabolism. I treat my patients with a combination of modalities, while making it a priority to listen to them and their symptoms to find the root of the issue, and not just a pill for the problem.”
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.