Jacob Albert, MD
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Palm Harbor Family Medicine Physician Jacob Albert, MD, is your primary partner in health.
He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Albert joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of South Florida, Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida
- Residency: Family medicine, Bayfront Health, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Fellowship: Sports medicine, Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center, Birmingham, Alabama
- Specialty: Family medicine, sports medicine
- Clinical Interests: Sports medicine, orthopedics, arthritis care, nutrition and weight management, physical medicine and exercise, injury prevention, and homeopathic care
- Philosophy of Care: “I believe each patient deserves to be heard, to feel valued, to play an active role in their care plan, and to receive elite-level care guided by evidence-based medicine and utilizing the most advanced medical technology available.”
- Hobbies: Saltwater fishing, boating, exercise, grilling, sports (Go Bucs, Go Bolts, and Go Noles), and spending time with family
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.