Sarasota Primary-Care Physician Maritere Rochet, MD, is your primary partner in health!
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Rochet joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Central del Caribe, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- Residency: Family medicine, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Preventive care, lifestyle medicine, women’s health, adolescent and adult health
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Philosophy of Care: “I treat each patient as a unique individual and address all aspects of their health including mind, body, and spirit. Using evidence-based medicine, I strive to guide my patients to make choices that will benefit their health and improve their quality of life.”
- Hobbies: Tennis, cycling, cooking, reading, walking on the beach, and family sports