Maritere Rochet, MD
Sarasota Primary-Care Physician Maritere Rochet, MD, is your primary partner in health!
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Rochet joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Universidad Central del Caribe, Bayamon, Puerto Rico
- Residency: Family medicine, University of South Alabama, Mobile, Alabama
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Preventive care, lifestyle medicine, women’s health, adolescent and adult health
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Philosophy of Care: “I treat each patient as a unique individual and address all aspects of their health including mind, body, and spirit. Using evidence-based medicine, I strive to guide my patients to make choices that will benefit their health and improve their quality of life.”
- Hobbies: Tennis, cycling, cooking, reading, walking on the beach, and family sports
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.