We Are Here for You
As new COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations continue to rise, rest assured all Millennium offices and services remain available to you during this COVID-19 resurgence. Millennium locations continue to maintain all precautions to provide a safe environment during your visit.
Vaccination Remains the Best Defense Against Hospitalization
Florida Health officials have reported 95 percent of those recently hospitalized with COVID-19 are unvaccinated. We strongly encourage eligible patients and the community at large to get vaccinated. The COVID-19 vaccines currently available in the U.S. are very effective and safe and provide the greatest protection against hospitalization and death. Click here for contact information to our vaccine sites administering the J&J vaccine or visit the Florida Health Department’s website for your nearest vaccine location.
COVID-19 Vaccine Key Facts:
- All COVID-19 vaccines currently authorized in the United States are effective against COVID-19, especially in preventing hospitalization and death.
- Available evidence suggests the currently authorized mRNA COVID-19 vaccines remain effective against a variety of strains, including delta variant.
- A growing body of evidence indicates that people fully vaccinated are less likely than unvaccinated persons to acquire COVID-19 or to transmit it to others.
Masks Still Required, Telehealth an Option
The majority of new cases are attributed to the highly transmissible delta variant that can cause more severe disease. For your protection as well as ours, masks are still required in all Millennium offices and buildings. As always, our telehealth service, MPG Connect, is available for convenient virtual visits with your care team.
- Anyone experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should be tested – even if you’re fully vaccinated.
- If you are experiencing symptoms, please contact your doctor’s office or walk-in center before coming in for a COVID-19 evaluation, so proper precautions can be taken for everyone’s safety.
- If you do test positive for COVID-19, please contact your healthcare provider to evaluate your situation and decide the most effective and safest course of action.
Information is changing on an almost daily basis, and we will continue to monitor developments to keep you informed. We are here for you when you need us most.
-Your Millennium Care Team
Comments are closed.