Now you can securely and easily access your medical records online, any time!
Convenient Access to Medical Records
If you are utilizing a screen reading tool, please follow this link.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yourself (not a spouse)
- A parent if the patient is under the age of 18 years of age
- Court appointed guardian (must provide legal documents)
- Power of Attorney if patient is unable to sign (must have documentation)
- Executor/representative of estate for deceased patient with a copy of the short form (death certificate presented)
- A minor may sign their own authorization if they are:
- Being treated for venereal disease, sexual assault, alcohol or drug use/abuse
- Age 14 or older and is admitted to a psychiatric facility, children’s crisis intervention service or special psychiatric hospital operated by a state-licensed mental health provider
A photo ID is required that will need to be uploaded. Once you click “Ok, Let’s Go!” button, you will be walked through a simple questionnaire, validating your identity along the way. Please follow the prompts on the screen.
You will receive an email stating your request was received.
You Will receive an email stating your records are available with a downloadable PDF file.
You will receive updates via the email address you provided when submitting the request.
For technical issues when submitting a medical records request, patients should contact: David Duque or Janet Vila from Sharecare at (954)251-4536
If there is a fee for the medical records, you will receive an email with instructions to make payment. Once the payment is received, another email will be sent with the requested records.
Most requests can be fulfilled by the end of the next business day.
You may still request medical records by completing an authorization form via the patient portal or in-person at your provider’s office.