Ananthalakshmi Krishnan, MD
Cape Coral Pediatrician Ananthalakshmi Krishnan, MD, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. She joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of Madras, Chennai, India
- Residency: Pediatric Clinicals, Dover, United Kingdom
- Specialty: Internal medicine/pediatrics
- Focus: Wellness and prevention
- Interesting Fact: Dr. Krishnan is an American Board-Certified Pediatrician and has been practicing for over 25 years in the state of Florida. She also served on the Executive Committee of the Children’s Hospital of Southwest Florida
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.