Anthony L. Capasso, M.D.
- 1984 – 1987: Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio. Bachelor of Science–Biology Cum Laude.
- 1984 – 1986: Summer Classes at Cleveland State University in Cleveland, Ohio
- 1988 – 1990: Ohio State College of Medicine in Columbus, Ohio
- 1991 – 1993: University of Alabama School of Medicine in Birmingham Alabama, M.D.
- 1993 – 1994: Internal Medicine Internship at University of Florida Health Science Center in Jacksonville Florida
- 1994: Internal Medicine Residency at University of Hawaii Integrated Medical Residency in Honolulu, Hawaii
- 1995 – 1996: Internal Medicine Residency at University of Florida Health Science Center in Jacksonville Florida
Licensure & Certifications:
- 1993: Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- 1998: Diplomat ABIM
- State of Florida ME