Arlette Martell Muniz, M.D.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Iberoamerican University (UNIBE), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Residency: Internal medicine, Hospital de la Concepcion, San German, Puerto Rico
- Specialty: Internal medicine
- Clinical Interests: Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of acute and chronic disease in adults
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Hobbies: Meditation, yoga, gardening, family time, reading, and self-healing
- Philosophy of Care: “The human body can heal itself. The art of practicing medicine is to find out when to interfere in this process or when to let nature run its course.”