Binna Chokshi, MD
North Port and Port Charlotte Interventional Cardiologist Binna Chokshi, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your primary-care physician to one of our specialty offices. In collaboration with your primary-care physician she understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of South Florida, Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida
- Residency: General surgery, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Residency: Internal medicine, Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, Aventura, Florida
- Fellowship: Cardiology, University of Nevada Las Vegas, Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine,
- Fellowship: Interventional cardiology, University at Buffalo, Jacobs school of medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo, New York
- Specialty: Interventional cardiology
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.