Eric Norenberg, MD
Ponte Vedra Beach Primary-Care Physician Eric Norenberg, MD, is your primary partner in health.
He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Norenberg joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, Florida
- Residency: Family medicine, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Jacksonville, Florida
- Clinical Interests: Diabetes
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Philosophy of Care: “I like to help patients embrace lifestyle changes that can work together with medication to achieve their health goals. As diabetes is a lifelong condition, the positive relationships I build with patients over time can be truly beneficial.”
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.