Hannah Bloom, PA
Family Medicine, Physician Assistant
Brooksville Primary-Care Advanced Provider Hannah Bloom, PA, is your primary partner in health and connection to a healthier life.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve health outcomes. Hannah joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Master of Health Science in Physician Assistant Studies, Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Intersts: Primary-care, prevention, and disease prevention and management.
- Hobbies: Reading, a day at the beach, kayaking, and traveling
- Philosophy of Care: “I always put the needs of my patient first.”
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physical therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.