Maria J. Benincasa, DO
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Port Charlotte Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Specialist Maria Benincasa, DO, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your primary-care physician to one of our specialty offices. In collaboration with your primary-care physician she understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg, West Virginia,
- Residency: Internal medicine, Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, Florida
- Fellowship: Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology, Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, Florida
- Specialty: Interventional cardiology
- Focus: General cardiology, interventional cardiology, structural cardiology, peripheral vascular disease, echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology
- Languages: English, German, Spanish
- Hobbies: Family time, outdoor activities, traveling, reading and writing, and technology
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.