Natalia Capote, MD
Internal Medicine, Hospital/inpatient services
Sarasota County Hospitalist Natalia Capote, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your doctor’s office to the hospital. Dr. Capote is an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. She joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Universidad de Iberoamérica, San José, Costa Rica
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Canton Medical Education Foundation, Northeast Ohio Medical University
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Clinical Interests: Hospital/Inpatient Services
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Hobbies: Marathon training and orchid cultivation
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physical therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.