(October 19, 2022) Some patients assigned to Millennium Physician Group’s Primary Care Physicians have begun receiving letters from Florida Blue about the status of their health plan. While Millennium Physician Group will no longer be a participating provider in Florida Blue’s Medicare Advantage PPO and MyBlue’s Commercial plan networks as of January 1, 2023, our mutual priority is patient health and well-being, and we are committed to assisting patients with this transition.
Adjustments to Two Florida Blue Plans
Millennium Physician Group and Florida Blue Remain Close Partners Despite Adjustments to Two Florida Plans
For Millennium patients with the following Florida Blue plans, nothing will change:
- Florida Blue Medicare Advantage HMO plans
- All other Florida Blue commercial HMO and PPO plans
We will continue to care for our patients in the same professional and friendly manner to which they are accustomed. We remain close healthcare partners for both Florida Blue commercial and Medicare Advantage HMO plans.
Patients will likely have questions regarding their options to continue receiving care at Millennium
The following points should provide those answers:
- For patients with Florida Blue Medicare Advantage PPO, Millennium still accepts many Medicare Advantage plans, including the Florida Blue Medicare Advantage HMO, Aetna Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO, CarePlus Medicare Advantage HMO, Freedom/Optimum Medicare Advantage, Humana Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO, WellCare Medicare Advantage HMO, UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage HMO and PPO
- October 15 through December 7 is Medicare Open Enrollment. It is the one time of the year when Medicare-eligible patients can choose a health and drug plan that best suits their changing needs.
- For those with Florida Blue MyBlue PPO, we will help patients transition to another physician who is participating in the network. For assistance selecting a new physician, these patients should contact Florida Blue directly at the phone number located on the back of your ID card.
- Patients who have already been assigned to a Millennium Primary Care Physician can still receive care until December 31, 2022.
- For continuity of care, these patients may receive coverage from January 1, 2023, through June 30, 2023, by calling the phone number located on the back of their ID card to obtain authorization from the Florida Blue medical department; however, some services may change with Millennium going out of network.
- If patients have questions, we invite them to contact our Patient Connection Center at
- To request medical records, please contact 866-602-5677 or visit us online anytime at https://millenniumphysician.com/medical-records-request/.
Comments are closed.