Natalia Partain, M.D. is a board-certified general surgeon who completed a breast surgical oncology fellowship at MD Anderson Cancer Center. She focuses on treating benign (non-cancer) and malignant (cancer) breast conditions. She has extensive training in nipple and skin sparing mastectomy, oncoplastic techniques to preserve the natural appearance of the breast and always strives to hide her incisions. She considers herself blessed to have cared for so many breast cancer patients and to have the experience to provide the latest evidence-based individualized cancer treatments.
Natalia Partain, M.D.
Bridgette Rieck, Medical Assistant
Bridgette Rieck, MA was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan. She has an associates degree in applied science as a surgical technologist and did her training at the University of Michigan. She has recently relocated to Fort Myers, FL to be closer to her family. She started her career as a surgical scrub technician in the operating room prior to becoming a medical assistant for a plastic surgery practice. She enjoys caring for breast cancer patients and to be a part of their journey.
Breast Cancer Conditions We Treat, including but not limited to:
- Breast cancer in women and men
- Ductal carcinoma in situ
- Locally advanced breast cancer
- Inflammatory breast cancer
- Paget’s disease
- Phyllodes tumors
- Breast cancer in pregnancy
- Breast cancer risk assessment and risk reduction counseling
Benign Breast Conditions We Treat, including but not limited to:
- Chronic breast pain
- Inflammatory conditions- idiopathic granulomatous mastitis
- Nipple discharge
- Breast and nipple masses
- Breast skin changes
- Lactational abscess, milk fistula
- Abnormal mammograms
- High risk lesions such as lobular carcinoma in situ, atypical hyperplasia
- Desmoid tumors
- Accessory (ectopic) axillary breast tissue removal