Millennium Physician Group has multiple locations throughout Fort Myers and Naples, that are pleased to offer Immigration Physicals to patients.
Our Locations Can Provide Immigration Physicals
Millennium Physician Group has multiple locations throughout Fort Myers and Naples, that are pleased to offer Immigration Physicals to patients. The immigration physical is required for the process of citizenship. Specially designated doctors are available to provide this examination and complete the Form I-693. The INS requires that you be current with all the vaccines for your given age group and your vaccine history will be recorded on “Supplemental Form to I-693”. Both forms are placed in a sealed envelope and given to you for your interview with INS.
What you can expect during your Immigration Physical:
- You will be examined with emphasis on detecting communicable diseases.
- Blood tests for syphilis will be taken.
- A skin test for tuberculosis will be applied to the skin of your arm and read at the office in 2 – 3 days.
- A chest x-ray may be needed if your skin test is positive.
- Your written vaccine history will be reviewed (if available) and needed updates will be given.
- It usually takes 3 – 5 business days to complete the examination, tests, and forms.
Our Physicians Offering Immigration Physicals:
- Phone:(239) 649-3333
- Hours:Monday - Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. Saturday: 9 A.M. - noon and Sunday closed
- Phone:(239) 437-7070
- Phone:(239) 693-9191