Adina Benitez, M.D.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York
- Residency: Family medicine, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Queens, New York
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Preventative and integrative medicine
- Hobbies: Healthy cooking, martial arts, and exercise
- Philosophy of Care: “ I work hard to encourage people to slowly change their habits to help reverse illness and stop the progression. I combine traditional medicine and integrative medicine to help reduce the number of prescription medications needed.”