Aleixo M. Viegas, MD
Internal Medicine, Hospital/inpatient services
Winter Haven Hospitalist Aleixo Viegas, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your doctor’s office to the hospital. He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Viegas joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Goa Medical College, Babolim, India
- Residency: Internal Medicine, St. John Hospital and Medical Center, Detroit, Michigan
- Specialty: Internal Medicine/Hospitalist
- Clinical Interests: Inpatient care, and the treatment of cardiac and pulmonary conditions
- Hobbies: Running, bicycling, and music
- Philosophy of Care: “I am a hospitalist. my goal is to take care of the acute problem and facilitate a smooth transition back to home.”
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physical therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.