Benjamin Marquez, M.D.
Benjamin Marquez, M.D., is a 1983 graduate of St. Louis University College of Medicine in St. Louis, MO. Then, Dr. Marquez spent his residency was at Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, VA. He is board certified in American Board of Family Practice, Substance Abuse Professional, Florida Worker’s Compensation and Medical Review Officer. He welcomes you to his location!
- Residency at Roanoke Memorial Hospital in Roanoke, Virginia
- 1983: Doctor of Medicine Medical School at St. Louis University of College of Medicine in St. Louis, MO
- 1979: Bachelor in Science of Biology at St. Louis University in St. Louis, MO
Licensure & Certifications:
- American Board of Family Practice
- Medical Review Officer
- Substance Abuse Professional
- Florida Worker’s Compensation