Brittany VanRaaphorst, DO
Englewood Family Medicine Physician Brittany VanRaaphorst, DO, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. VanRaaphorst joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- Residency: Family medicine, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton, Florida
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Women’s health, contraception management, hormone imbalance, weight management, dermatological conditions, and anti-aging.
- Hobbies: Hiking, enjoying the outdoors, growing orchids, yoga, and cooking
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.