Carmelo Virgala, MD
Charlotte County Hospitalist Carmelo Javier Virgala, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your doctor’s office to the hospital. He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Juslain joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of Los Andes, Mérida Venezuela.
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Mountainview Regional Medical Center, Las Cruces NM.
- Specialty: Internal medicine
- Clinical Interests:Hospital-based medicine.
- Languages: English, Spanish, and Italian
- Hobbies: Family, riding a motorbike, sailing, and reading.
- Philosophy of Care: “Establish a solid relationship with my patients, so that I can understand their needs, reestablish their state of well-being and try to keep my patients doing what they enjoy the most.”
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.