David Frankel, DO
Sarasota Primary-Care Physician David Frankel, DO, is your primary partner in health.
He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Frankel joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Residency: Family medicine, Carle BroMenn Medical Center, Normal, Illinois
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Acute and preventive care, diagnosis and management of chronic diseases
- Philosophy of Care: “I focus on treating the patient’s mind, body, and spirit. I have found preventive medicine and patient rapport as the most important aspect to a patient’s health. I strive to be an empathetic listener and trusted advisor. I value who my patients are and why they seek my advice and care.”
- Hobbies: Tennis, golf, pickle ball, and the arts
- Fun Fact: Dr. Frankel had a guest appearance on CBS’s hit sitcom “How I Met Your Mother”
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.