David Hunnius, DO
Port Charlotte Primary-Care Physician David Hunnius, DO, is your primary partner in health. He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. He joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Residency: Emergency and internal medicine, Midwestern University, Chicago, Illinois
- Specialty: Internal medicine
- Clinical Interests: Sports medicine, PRP injections, and non-surgical orthopedic care
- Hobbies: 24-time Ironman Triathlon Finisher, including the World Championship in Kona, Hawaii
- Philosophy of Care: “I encourage healthy lifestyle choices as first approach to avoid medications whenever possible.”
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.