David White, MD
Naples Primary-Care Provider David White, MD, is your primary partner in health.
He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. White joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Residency: Internal medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Specialty: Internal medicine
- Clinical Interests: Hypertension, diabetes, COPD, and anxiety
- Hobbies: SEC football, exercising, family time, and active with my church
- Philosophy of Care: “To work in partnership with my patients to meet their healthcare needs.”
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.