Deqing Li, M.D.
- 2006 – 2009: Resident, Internal Medicine at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, Texas.
- 1987 – 1990: Internal Medicine at Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China
- 1984 – 1987: Resident, Internal Medicine/TCM at University Hospital in West China
University of Medical Sciences in Chengdu City, China.
- 1979 – 1984: M.D. at Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine in China
Licensure & Certifications:
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, ABIM
- ECFMG Certification
- Advance Cardiac Life Support/BLS
- DEA CERTIFICATE
- State of Hawaii
- State of Florida
- State of Connecticut