Edward Salerno, MD
Naples Pulmonology Specialist Edward Salerno, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your primary-care physician to one of our specialty offices. In collaboration with your primary-care physician he understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
- Internship: Internal medicine, University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program, Farmington, Connecticut
- Residency: Internal medicine, University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program, Farmington, Connecticut
- Fellowship: Pulmonology and critical care, University of Connecticut, Farmington, Connecticut
- Specialty: Pulmonology
- Board Certifications: Internal medicine, pulmonary critical care medicine and sleep medicine
- Faculty Appointments: Assistant Professor of Medicine at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Languages: English, Spanish, Italian
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.