Erik Richardson, DO
Punta Gorda Primary-Care Physician Erik Richardson, DO, is you primary partner in health.
He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve health outcomes. He joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency: Family Medicine, Dr. S. Hughes Melton Family Medicine Residency Program, Johnston Memorial Hospital in Abingdon, Virgina
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Clinical Interests: Preventive care, health optimization, medication management, Musculoskeletal injuries, plant-based nutrition, urgent care
- Hobbies: Swimming, free diving, cooking, weight training, and gaming
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physical therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.