Francisco De Jesus Paulino, MD
Fort Myers and Cape Coral Pulmonology Specialist Francisco De Jesus Paulino, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your primary-care physician to one of our specialty offices. In collaboration with your primary-care physician he understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience.
- Education: Universidad Católica Nordestana, San Francisco de Macorís, Dominican Republic
- Residency: Woodhull Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Fellowship: Harlem Hospital Center, New York, New York
- Specialty: Pulmonology
- Focus: Minimally invasive lung biopsy, management of pulmonary diseases including Asthma, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Lung Cancer, and COPD
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Hobbies: Reading, traveling, sports, cultures
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.