Heather Schweizer, MD
Port Charlotte Primary-Care Physician Heather Schweizer, MD, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Schweizer joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, Illinois
- Residency: Family medicine, Southern Illinois University, Decatur, Illinois
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Adolescence, women’s health, management of chronic conditions including diabetes, hypertension and osteoporosis, weight management, preventative medicine, and promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Hobbies: Piano, traveling, fishing, reading, cooking, medical mission trips, and family time
- Philosophy of Care: “Partnering with my patients, listening and sharing information, so that together we can make the best healthcare decisions. I want my patients to feel welcome and heard, so this becomes a comfortable home.”
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.