Holly Hamilton, MD
Fernandina Beach Primary-Care Provider Holly Hamilton, MD, is your primary-partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Hamilton joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: East Tennessee State University, Quillen College of Medicine, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Residency: Family medicine, East Tennessee State University, Johnson City, Tennessee
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: primary-care, minor in-office procedures, heart health, lifestyle medicine, and patient education
- Philosophy of Care: “I want to partner with my patients to go beyond the basics of healthcare, optimizing and individualizing care to help patients achieve their goals. I hope to use my knowledge and experience to give them insight into a deeper level of taking care of themselves.”
- Hobbies: Gardening, endurance sports, animal rescue, and music
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.