Jacqueline Payne, DO
Cape Coral Primary-Care Physician Jacqueline Payne, DO, is your primary partner in health and connection to a healthier life.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve health outcomes. Dr. Payne joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Midwestern University, Chicago of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, Illinois
- Residency: Family Medicine, Franciscan St. James, Olympia Field, Illinois
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Clinical Interests: Preventive medicine, diabetes, hypertension, COPD, strains, and sprains
- Philosophy of Care: I like to form a collaborative relationship with my patients and work with them to come up with treatment plans. I also consider myself an educator. I will educate you on your disease, give you the tools you need and work with you.
- Hobbies: Traveling
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.