Kellen Gower, MD
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Brooksville Primary-Care and Sports Medicine Physician Kellen Gower, MD, is your primary partner in health.
He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. He joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of Tennessee Health and Science Center, Memphis Tennessee
- Residency: Bayfront Health, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Fellowship: ASMI, James Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center, Birmingham, Alabama
- Specialty: Family medicine, sports medicine
- Clinical Interests: Health and wellness, exercise, injury prevention, overuse injuries, sport related injuries, arthritis care
- Hobbies: Sports, outdoor activities, and spending time with his family
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.