Dorota Zaborek, MD
Internal Medicine, Hospital/inpatient services
Lee County Hospitalist Dorota Zaborek, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your doctor’s office to the hospital. In step with your primary-care doctor’s established care plan, she understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Wroclaw Medical University, Wroclaw, Poland
- Residency: Internal medicine, New York University Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Specialty: Internal medicine/Hospitalist
- Languages: English, Polish, Russian
- Hobbies: Tourism, computer graphics, and photography