Marcy Jackovic, DO
Port Charlotte Primary-Care Provider Marcy Jackovic, DO, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve health outcomes. Dr. Jackovic joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in affiliation with Tenet-Parkview, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- Clinical Interests: Geriatric medicine, preventive care and management for early control of chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol to maintain good health
- Philosophy of Care: “My philosophy of care starts with being a true listener and taking a holistic approach to medicine by caring for the patient’s mind, body, and spirit.”
- Hobbies: Outdoor activities, boating, love for animals, and spending time with her dachshunds
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.