Mary Storm, APRN
Arcadia Primary-Care Advanced Provider Mary Storm, APRN, is your partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Mary joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Master of Science in Nursing, Walden University, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Emergency care, patient wellness, and heart health
- Philosophy of Care: “My philosophy of care is patient-focused. I provide individualized care to my patients by taking into consideration the unique needs of each patient and forming a plan of care that fits those needs.”
- Hobbies: Hiking, fishing, hunting, family adventures.
- What would patients be surprised to learn about you? “I took dual enrollment auto technician classes in high school and have spent unfathomable hours with my dad in his garage tearing down and rebuilding engines. We have built a few swamp buggies together and he taught me how to weld (but I’m not great at it).”
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.