Melchor Barros, MD
St. Augustine Primary-Care Physician Melchor Barros, MD, is your primary partner in health.
He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Barros joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Cebu Doctors University College of Medicine, Cebu City, Philippines
- Residency: Family medicine, Howard University Hospital, Washington, D.C.
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol, thyroid disorders, and osteoarthritis
- Languages: English, Tagalog
- Hobbies: Golf, basketball, pickle ball, kayaking, paddle boarding, scuba diving, fishing, table tennis, and cycling
- Philosophy of Care: “Treat patients with dignity & compassion the way my family and I would like to be treated!”
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.