Michael Wang, M.D.
Naples Primary-Care Provider Michael Wang, MD, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. She joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Residency: Montgomery Family Practice in Norristown, Pennsylvania
- Board Certifications:Family Medicine and ACLS Certified for Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Professional Memberships: American Academy of Family Physicians, Florida Academy of Family Physicians, and the Florida Medical Association
- Hobbies:Traveling, golfing and spending time with his family
- Languages: English, Mandarin Chinese, and Cantonese Chinese
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.