- EDUCATION: Doctor of Medicine, University of Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas
- RESIDENCY: Family Medicine, Bayfront Family Health Center, St. Petersburg, Florida
- FELLOWSHIP: Primary Care Sports Medicine, Andrews Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Institute, Birmingham, Alabama
- SPECIALTY: Sports Medicine, Non-Surgical Orthopedics
- ORTHOPEDIC INTERESTS: Non-operative management of orthopedic conditions, Arthritis, fractures, sprains, strains, tendinopathy, acute injury, and sports related concussions
- PRIMARY CARE INTERESTS: Wellness visits, acute and urgent care, preventative care and chronic disease management.
Nicholas Heathscott, M.D., CAQSM
Non-Surgical Orthopedics, Family Medicine