Olumide Oyeyipo, M.D.
- EDUCATION: Doctor of Medicine, Nigeria, West Africa
- RESIDENCY: Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center, Brooklyn, New York
- SPECIALTY: Internal Medicine
- FOCUS: Prevention, wellness and community medicine
- HOBBIES: Chess, sightseeing, and spending quality time with the family
- INTERESTING FACTS: Dr. Oyeyipo was awarded the key to the city of Indianola, Mississippi in April 2007 in recognition of his service to the people of the community. HE was also recognized as the Physician of the Month at Floyd Medical Center, Rome, Georgia in January 2011.