Olumide Oyeyipo, MD
Cape Coral Primary-Care Physician Olymide Oyeyipo, MD, is your primary-partner in health.
He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. He joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Nigeria, West Africa
- Residency: Internal medicine, Woodhull Medical and Mental Health Center, Brooklyn, New York
- Specialty: Internal medicine
- Focus: Prevention, wellness and community medicine
- Hobbies: Chess, sightseeing, and spending quality time with the family
- Interesting Fact: Dr. Oyeyipo was awarded the key to the city of Indianola, Mississippi in April 2007 in recognition of his service to the people of the community. He was also recognized as the Physician of the Month at Floyd Medical Center, Rome, Georgia in January 2011
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.