Patricia Daneshmand, DO
Family Medicine, Osteopathic
Venice Primary-Care Physician Patricia Daneshmand, DO, is your primary partner in health and connection to a healthier life.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve health outcomes. Dr. Daneshmand joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Osteopathic Physician, Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
- Residency: Family Practice Residency, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Clinical Interests: Hypertension, diabetes, chronic lung disease and adolescent care
- Philosophy of care: Focusing on prevention of illness through screening tests and helping to establish healthy habits are part of the wellness goals for my patients.
- Hobbies: Outdoor activities and travel
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.