Sharon Danforth, APRN
Family Medicine, Nurse Practitioner
Wesley Chapel Primary-Care Nurse Practitioner Sharon Danforth, APRN, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Sharon joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Master of Science in Nursing, Clarion and Edinboro Universities of Pennsylvania, Edinboro, Pennsylvania
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Philosophy of Care: “My philosophy of care is do the right thing at the right time with the tools that are available.”
- What would your patients be surprised to learn about you? “I was in the military.”
- Hobbies: Scuba diving, kayaking, boating, and dogs
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.