Stacey Gill, DO
North Port Primary-Care Physician Stacey Gill, DO, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. She joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio
- Residency: Family medicine, Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital, Pontiac, Michigan
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Geriatrics, dementia care, hearing loss, mental health, preventive medicine, and caregiver support systems
- Hobbies: Gardening, travel, reading, aviculture, and family time
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.