Y. Emmy Satya MD, FACC
Sarasota Cardiology Specialist Y. Emmy Satya, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your primary-care physician to one of our specialty offices. In collaboration with your primary-care physician she understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of Miami School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Residency: Internal Medicine, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Tufts University, Boston, MA
- Fellowship: Cardiology, St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Tufts University, Boston, MA
- Specialty: Cardiovascular Diseases
- Focus: Women and Heart Disease, Prevention and Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease, Valvular Heart Disease, Arrhythmias including Atrial Fibrillation and Device Management, Systolic and Diastolic Heart Failure, Cardiomyopathies, Dyslipidemia, and Hyptertensive Heart Disease