We understand the business of healthcare has changed and continues to evolve every year. We have the experience and resources to help you thrive in the value-based care movement.
Our Value-Based Care Support
Helping You Thrive in Value-Based Care
Millennium is a national leader in value-based healthcare, which aims to deliver high-quality care at a lower cost with better patient outcomes by practicing preventive, coordinated primary care. In fact, Millennium’s Accountable Care Organization consistently ranks among the top 10 in earned savings as part of the Medicare Shared Savings Program, saving Medicare nearly $230 million since the program’s inception.
The secret to our success is our highly engaged physicians. The emotional commitment they apply to their work contributes to our national recognition, including garnering the Pinnacle of Excellence Award for consistently high levels of physician engagement by healthcare research firm Press Ganey.
Our patients also sense our physicians’ engagement through a strong patient-physician relationship, which comes to life thousands of times a day across our organization. This connection is at the heart of our industry-leading Net Promoter Score of 85.
No matter where you are located in the United States, our Millennium team can bring you into our family of medical providers. Join a team of highly talented healthcare leaders who are focused on serving their patients and positively impacting the future of healthcare across the nation.
WE’RE NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED FOR OUR SUCCESS
The launch of Shared Savings Programs by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid in 2012 has forever changed the way physicians and advanced providers practice medicine. Millennium has achieved national recognition for our success in building strong Shared Savings Programs that benefit both our healthcare providers and our patients since the inception of the program.
- Millennium has participated in CMS’ Medicare Shared Savings Programs since 2013. It has participated as a Track 3 MSSP since 2016. Millennium’s ACO has been one of few ACOs that have shared in CMS savings every year since the inception of the ACOs.
- Millennium’s ACO has been ranked in the Top 10 in the nation. In 2017, CMS ranked Millennium’s ACO as the 1 in the entire nation for shared savings. We are incredibly proud of our success in lowering healthcare costs for our patients, while also raising the bar for quality.
- Additionally, Millennium has successfully participated in shared savings programs with every major payer in Florida.
Engaging with our physicians and advanced providers is the No. 1 strategy that drives our success. We can share best practices for:
- Infrastructure that helps build consensus and supports decision making on key initiatives
- Key communication strategies for informing physicians of key initiatives
WE ALSO ASSIST WITH:
MEDICARE ADVANTAGE & COMMERCIAL RISK VALUE BASED PROGRAMS
- Best practices to assure accurate HCC Coding and Risk Adjustment
- Effective work flows to assure receiving credit for required quality metrics
- Lessons learned with communicating effectively with payers
- Managing chronically ill patients’ care plans
- Experience in understanding CMS and payer reports, financial statements, and health care trends
- Key performance indicators that give physicians options for performance improvement
MEDICARE SHARED SAVINGS PROGRAMS
- Proven methods to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits
- Streamlined processes to reinforce the physician’s recommendations for patients with chronic illnesses
- Established protocols to enhance TCM visits
- Work flows to reduce unnecessary post-acute care costs
- Implementation of SNF Waivers
MIPS & ADVANCED APMS
- Expertise with accurately recording quality measures with different EMRs
- Assistance in assuring maximum points for Promoting Interoperability
PROVEN WORKFLOWS TO IMPROVE HEALTH OUTCOMES
- Medication Reconciliation
- Palliative Care
- Addressing Patient’s Social Needs
- Integrating Behavioral Health Needs
- Respiratory Centers of Excellence
- Home Health Care Coordination
- Diabetes Education
- Patient Experience Surveys