Fernando A. Carballo, MD
Fort-Myers Primary-Care Provider Fernando A. Carballo, MD, is your primary partner in health! He’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Carballo joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Autonomous University of Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Mexico
- Residency: McNeal Hospital / Rush University, Berwyn, IL
- Specialty: Gastroenterology
- Fellowship: Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Clinical Interests: General Gastroenterology
- Why did you choose medicine? “Both of my parents were anesthesiologists, so I grew up, always wanting to be a physician”
- Hobbies: Photography, Open wheel racing, Sports
- Languages: English and Spanish
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.