Kristin Thiel, DO
Bradenton Primary-Care Physician Kristin Thiel, DO, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. Dr. Thiel joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Bradenton, Florida
- Residency: Family medicine, Advent Health East Orlando Campus, Orlando, Florida
- Residency: Internal medicine, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Bradenton, Florida
- Specialty: Internal medicine
- Clinical Interests: Preventive care and wellness, and addiction medicine
- Philosophy of Care: “Promote both quality of life and healthy living by providing evidence-based medical care with a focus on preventive care.”
- Hobbies: Running, beach, pool, and family time
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.