Reginald Pinder II, D.O. CAQSM
Reginald Pinder II, D.O. CAQSM, is a Fort Myers Sports Medicine specialist, here to better coordinate your healthcare.
- Education: Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg Virginia
- Residency: Riverside Family Medicine Residency, Newport News Virginia
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg Virginia
- Specialty: Sports Medicine
- Clinical Interests: Health and wellness, arthritis treatment, injury prevention, athletic injuries
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.