Reginald Pinder II, D.O.
Reginald Pinder II, D.O., is a Fort Myers Sports Medicine specialist, here to better coordinate your healthcare.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Edward Via College, Blacksburg, Virginia
- Residency: Family medicine, Riverside Family Medicine Residency, Newport News, Virginia
- Fellowship: Sports medicine, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia
- Specialty: Sports medicine
- Focus: Non-operative orthopedics, sports-related concussions, ultrasound-guided injections
- Hobbies: Sports, photography, fishing, and travel
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.