Marie Zambelli, APRN
Nurse Practitioner, Rheumatology
Sarasota Rheumatology Advanced Provider Marie Zambelli, APRN, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your primary-care physician to one of our specialty offices. In collaboration with your primary-care physician she understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience.
- Education: Master of Science in Nursing, Oakland University, Rochester Hills, Michigan
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Clinical Interests: Interventional pain management, spine disorders, medication management, joint disorders, osteoporosis, migraine disorders
- Philosophy of Care: “It is my philosophy of care to be as comprehensive and holistic as possible to reach the best health outcomes for my patients.”
- Hobbies: Visiting the beach, listening to live music, cooking for friends and family, pickleball, and time outdoors
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.