Bonita Springs Primary-Care Physician Michael Ianniello, DO, is your primary partner in health and an expert in preventive care and the patient-centered services that are proven to improve patient outcomes. He joins our team of physicians, advanced provider and staff who together lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver to patients.
- Education: Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Nova Southeaster University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Residency: Internal medicine, Palmetto General Hospital, Hialeah, Florida
- Specialty: Internal medicine
- Clinical Interests: Preventative medicine, management of chronic conditions, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, thyroid disorders, osteopathic manipulative treatments to treat acute pain
- Hobbies: Family, friends, fishing, and kayaking
- Philosophy of Care: “I take a holistic and osteopathic approach. In order to properly treat a patient, you must address mind, body, and spirit.”
Millennium honors the patient-physician relationship, and everything we do revolves around this special trust between a patient and healthcare provider because when you’re with your doctor nothing else matters.
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.